Our wood veneer edgebanding is unique because the wood veneer edgebanding is manufactured with an engineered hot-press system that laminates the finger jointed, premium veneer to a kraft paper backer.
This unique pressing system allows the manufacturer to use a thermo acrylic adhesive which "cross links" to provide a superior bond.
The resin impregnated backer provides a five point advantage.
- The backer stabalizes the wood to prevent splitting, tearing, and checking.
- The backer provides a superior bonding surface.
- The backer acts as a barrier between the finishing materials and the glue line.
- At the finger joint a strong adhesive bond is achieved, eliminating popping of the fingers when the band is bent.
- The backer provides a cleaner, smoother trim.
The manufacturer designed this system to produce a Quality Wood Veneer Edgebanding. This process system is unique in the industry.
Our real wood veneer edging is available pre-glued (250') and non-glued (500'). Roll lengths are 250 lineal feet for pre-glued and 500 lineal feet for non-glued.
SHIPPING COST $6.00USD within the continental USA. Call for shipping cost within Canada.
'Prices shown in US Dollars (USD)