Wooden cabinet doors and custom kitchen cabinet refacing-USA and Canada.
• Northwoods International Enterprises Inc. warrants that, for a period of one year from date of shipment, our products will be reasonably free of defects in materials and workmanship. When properly handled, our products will conform, within acceptable tolerances, to applicable manufacturing specifications. This limited warranty applies only to Northwoods products which are stored, handled, and installed in the manner recommended within our guidelines. Northwoods will not be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential or incidental damages or costs sustained by the user.
• Northwoods' warranty is limited solely to the value of the original materials purchased from Northwoods and is further limited in amount to the purchase price paid for such materials. Northwoods at it's discretion will replace or refund any products under investigation. Northwoods will not be liable for the cost of extraneous materials, labor, travel costs, installation expenses or other related expenditures.
• Natural characteristics in the wood (burls, grain patterns, pin knots, mineral deposits, sap, etc.) that fall within Northwoods' specifications will not be considered defects.
• Northwoods will not be liable for damages to products caused by improper handling, storage, assembling, finishing or installation by the customer. Our products are not warranted against expansion occurring as a result of high moisture or humidity conditions.
• Northwoods' finished products carry a one year warranty against peeling, blistering, fading, or cracking, but no warranty against discoloration. Northwoods assumes no responsibility for damages or poor color match when finish is applied by the customer.
• Some species, particularly Cherry, will darken naturally with age. Northwoods is not liable for the change in appearance of any product, finished or unfinished, due to this aging process. Results of aging will be more obvious when using clear, light or glazed finishes.
• Mitered doors allow a .010" joint gap 1" from the inside bead.
• Mitered doors are not warranted against joint separations that occur as a result of high humidity or moisture conditions. Painted or opaque finishes are not recommended on mitered designs.
• Veneered panel doors are not guaranteed to match solid wood framing on the same door. Veneer will absorb stain differently than solid wood. The mismatch of solid and veneers is not considered defective.
• Solid wood moulding color may differ from doors of the same specie.
• Panels that exceed 22" wide by 44" high in either single or multi-panel products are not warranted against expansion, warpage, cracking or open framing joints.
• Northwoods will warrant one piece products against expansion, warpage or cracking if they are within the following parameters:
If the product is less than 12" wide and 22" high, it will be warranted if the expansion or warpage is greater than 1/8".
If the product measures between 12-1/16" to 22" in width, or 22-1/16" to 44" in height, it will be warranted if the expansion or warpage is greater than 1/4".
• All three-piece drawer fronts over 30" wide and 14" high are not warranted against expansion, warpage, cracking of panels or cracked joints.
• Northwoods expressly disclaims any and all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and warranties of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to its products.
All claims responsible to NorthWoods Custom Doors must be submitted within five (5) working days of receipt of order.
Doors must be finished within 10 days from receipt in order to be covered by our warranty. Warranty covers replacement of the product only.
~ Freight Damage ~
NorthWoods Custom Doors is not responsible for damages incurred in shipping. We suggest you inspect merchandise before signing for the shipment. Note if damaged. (If you are unable to inspect merchandise but suspect damage, you may want to note on the freight bill "subject to inspection - possible damage"). If you find damage please retain all packaging until an inspection is done. Give us a call if you need assistance.
All NorthWoods doors are produced using prime quality woods, kiln dried to 6%-8% moisture content.
Our standard product is manufactured with selected woods, carefully matched to arrive at a pleasing blend of grain and color in the door.
At an upcharge, doors can be ordered with select grade and uniform color.
Doors can also be ordered paint grade, at a discount.
"Wooden cabinet doors and custom wood drawer fronts supplier. Kitchen cabinet refacing and decorative hardware and hinges in the USA and Canada."