Pricing online may not be accurate. Please fill out our cabinet systems order form to receive an accurate quote. All cabinets come flat packed. Some assembly is required.
All of our cabinets are available finished in any of our stains. Limited Colortone finishes are now available on our cabinet systems. Please contact us for information.
- Specifications - Breakdown on construction of the Craftsman and Pioneer cabinet lines.
- Program Wood Doors and Drawer Fronts - List of program doors and Drawer fronts that receive modified material pricing as a benefit to customers who order complete cabinet systems.
- Wall Cabinets - List of available wall cabinets.
- Base Cabinets - List of available base cabinets.
- Tall Cabinets - List of tall cabinets including fridge, pantry and oven cabinets.
- Vanities - List of bathroom vanities and linen cabinets.
- Home Office - Full list of office style cabinetry.
- Accessories - List of accessories for both lines of cabinets. Includes such things as moldings, end skins, filler strips, appliance garages etc.
- Options - Contains full list of options including extended stiles, flush ends, pull outs, Hinges and slides.
- Wiping Stain Colors - Available stain finishes including glaze combinations.
- Colortone Finish - Available finishes using our solid color Colortone finishes.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Choose from hundreds of styles and sizes of finely-crafted and well-constructed cabinets and doors made from a variety of quality grade woods. Quality features such as solid wood shelving and dovetail drawers will ensure structural integrity while enhancing the beauty and value of your or your customer's home.
Our cabinet boxes are shipped ready-to-assemble and pre-finished with a stain or Colortone solid color finish. The Craftsman line features boxes made of high-grade plywood with birch or matching-specie veneer. The Pioneer line features a lower-cost, particle board laminated with a maple, wood grain, melamine impregnated paper.
Choose from over 1500 different cabinets in five popular wood species. Combined with our extensive custom door and drawer front offering and the possibilities are endless.
Pioneer Series: Fully machined particleboard components with dovetail construction are at the heart of the Pioneer cabinet. Wood grain melamine impregnated paper provides clean, durable interiors and shelving. This affordable line of component cabinetry offers upgrade options such as 1/2" matching veneer sides, solid wood shelving and extended stiles.
Craftsman Series: Our most popular line of component cabinetry features plywood construction and durable prefinished interiors. Solid wood shelving and drawer boxes add to the appeal, with a full line of options available for greater value and flexibility, including 11/16" flush sides and matching species interiors.
Variety in Cabinet Design: Cabinets used for a variety of storage applications are available in both product lines. Wall, base and tall cabinets provide ample storage for dishware, cutlery and pantry items. Cabinetry designed for appliance, vanity, offices and other room applications are also available.
Custom Doors: Choose from raised or flat panel door styles in either mortise and tenon or mitered construction. To enhance your overall design, add mullions and raised drawer fronts to give your cabinetry that custom, one of a kind appearance. Selected door and drawer front designs offered in our basic program, provide cost effective options. For more descriminating consumers, the entire collection of Northwoods' custom designs are available with our cabinet systems - the possibilities are limitless.
Drawer boxes: Our cabinet systems offer two distinct selections of drawer box construction to suit any budget, or consumer preference. Four sided dovetail boxes feature quality English dovetail construction crafted from solid 5/8" thick hardwood. For a more cost effective alternative, our three sided prefinished drawer box combines the ease of assembly with solid hardwood durability.
Options: Decorative and functional options enhance value and address the needs of todays consumers. Design options such as willow basket inserts and a fully adjustable pull-out tray system afford storage solutions, while extended stiles, flush toe boards and decorative top rails provide design versatility. Four overlay options complement both traditional and contemporary styling while providing ease and accuracy when ordering doors and drawer fronts.